A document which certifies that an individual was born
This has GOT to be the silliest concept I've ever heard of. What IS the point?
- So unless you have a birth certificate, legally, you don't exist
- This means that I must provide my birth certificate to prove that “James Kanjo” actually exists on our planet
- Apparently my actual presence in the room is not valid evidence of this
- A birth certificate is proof of your identity
- Legally translated, if you walk into a room holding a birth certificate and claim that it belongs to you, then you instantly assume the identity of the birth certificate
- If you hold a birth certificate of the opposite sex, then it is also proof that you have had a sex-change operation… it is simply inconceivable that you are holding somebody else's birth certificate
- Having a birth certificate would mean provides two direct advantages
- You can brag to your friends that you were officially born, and have the piece of paper to prove it
- You will later be rewarded with a death certificate
In conclusion, by lacking a birth certificate, you can cheat death and live a life of immortality; how can you die, if you were never born to begin with?
λ James Kanjo